Pages

Zoe Saldana brings the quote of the day: "I don't like to disrespect my body"

Zoe Saldana (32) shops at Tommy Hilfiger in Beverly Hills February 3, 2011.
-----
She once told astrology.yahoo.com: "I just don't like to disrespect my body,I don't like when my body feels exhausted or full or just tired and mistreated. My trainer really is respectful, but also pushy--I'm very stubborn and very dominant, so that's the only way that I get to really give in. To him it's not just to make you look good, it's about finding a way to give you a good habit.
"When you don't have to worry about the body," she says, "And you're eating well and you're respecting your body, the brain is so much sharper, and so are your emotions."
-----
check out 1 more pic after the jump!

0 commenti:

Post a Comment