Pages

Eva Mendes on Cosmopolitan Spain: "I love bread and dark foods"

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
Eva Mendes is featured on the front of Cosmopolitan Spain's September 2011 issue photographed by Rafa Gallar.

Eva explained, “I focus on the inside out - so it's all about what I'm eating, how I'm feeding my body and how much water I'm drinking. I don't eat meat, but I eat a lot of fish and brown rice.”

I love bread, too. People are always surprised when I eat bread in restaurants! I mostly stick to wholemeal, though. When in doubt, go dark with the food - so I stay away from white pasta, white rice and white bread and that keeps things simple for me.”
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

0 commenti:

Post a Comment